shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Howdy, Pardner!

It's time again for another Spoonflower Fabric of the Week contest! This week's theme is "Recipe", and the instructions were to create a repeating pattern featuring a recipe.

Many of the things I cook or bake are from recipes that were handed down to me by my grandma. Most of them are simple, comfort foods that always bring back many fond memories of child's play at my grandparents' house with my sister and my cousins. This recipe, for Cowboy Cookies, is one of my favorite, and so easy to make. So I decided to play with the cowboy theme and use some vintage imagery.



If you like the design, I would LOVE your vote! Voting is really easy! Here's how: click here to go to the Spoonflower contest page. Click on the Vote in This Week's Contest link on the right, then find my design and click on it (a green border will appear around the image). After making your way through the remaining pages, click the Review My Votes button on the bottom of the last page. When you have reviewed your votes, you can click Submit...and that's it! You can vote for multiple designs, too! Designs that make the Top Ten are automatically offered for sale on the Spoonflower site!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! This design and recipe is both rootin' and tootin'!

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home