shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Is there a 12-Step Program for addiction to office supplies?

I admit it: I am a hoarder of beautiful paper, pens, pencils, and erasers. I have always loved them and don't dare use them because then they'll be gone. Forever. That's why I am obsessing over these erasers and sticky notes now available at Madewell. The beautiful erasers, made by Koh-i-Noor (pen- and pencil-making extraordinaires), remind me of rocks on the beach. The pads of sticky notes were designed by Korean stationer Pansydaisy and bring to mind 1980s stationery, which you might have heard me ooh and ahh about here. Just try to resist these!


2 comments:

Littletree Designs // Rebecca said...

Hi my name's Rebecca and I'm a stationary addict! I have far too many notepads, tapes, pens etc...and now I NEED these sticky notes!x

penny candy handmade said...

Ha ha, Rebecca! If there was such a program, I don't think I'd go because I wouldn't WANT to recover! If loving cool paper goods is wrong, I don't wanna be right!

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home