shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Spotted: Roller Derby Fabric



Superwoman Jane Smith at Super Hoot just added a new line of Super Smarty Children's Pants to her Etsy shop, and one design features my Roller Derby fabric! The pants are super soft and super comfy, and super cool! Check out the totally awesome matching applique on the right leg, too! I've always had a hard time finding fun, romp-around pants for my son, so when Jane told me she was using some of my fabric for a pair, I flipped!

When she's not being SuperSeamstress, Jane is an illustrator and designer of children's books, and enjoys making collages, which you can find in her shop, along with wonderful appliqued children's T-shirts and onesies, and matching totes! I especially like the fab bird applique on this T-shirt:



Jane was also kind enough to give me my first interview in cyberspace as an indie crafter, and has helped me launch my shop and Website by giving me some great exposure! Thanks so much, Jane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home