shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Thursday, September 15, 2011


This week I am entering the above design in Spoonflower's Fabric of the Week contest. The theme this week is "Autumn", and the guidelines for this contest were to use only three colors, plus optional white. If you like it, I would love your vote! All you need to do is go to the Spoonflower contest page, click on the Vote in This Week's Contest link on the right, then find my design and click on it (a green border will appear around the image). Then make your way through the remaining pages and click the Save My Votes button on the bottom of the last page. You can vote for multiple designs, too!



Above are some other designs that sort of morphed to or from the one I chose to enter in the contest. I'll be adding these to Spoonflower as well, and they should be for sale within the next month or so.

Missoni Update!

Well, I went to my local Target store yesterday morning and most of the items were G-O-N-E gone, but I did manage to pick up a couple of composition notebooks, which I hadn't seen in the lookbook. The cashier said there had been a line around the store the morning of the launch. After combing the whole store, I realized that there had only been ONE RACK of women's clothing, no men's, and no linens, among other things...not even any space for them. A little annoying. Not that there would have been anything LEFT on them anyway, but it makes me feel like my Target is pretty lame-o.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fall prints would make an awesome set of pillows... I keep looking at your pics on this post and seeing a set of pillows with small white fringe lined up across my sofa! Voted!

penny candy handmade said...

Interesting observation, bubbledog! I definitely thought of pillows when designing the trees. Now I can totally see using the trees on one side and one of the other designs on the back... Light bulb! Thanks so much for the vote!!!

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home