shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hunt & Peck: Spoonflower Fabric-of-the-Week Contest (Typewriters)

First, I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone for all the wonderful compliments and congratulations upon winning last week's Spoonflower contest! It was a big surprise, and your cheers warm my heart...and jazz me up to try to do it again! So...THANK YOU! Now on to this week...

Today voting kicks off for the Spoonflower's "Typewriter" Fabric of the Week contest. The only "rule" for this week's contest is that the design be done in black and white only. So all of my shading is done using halftone dot screens. (I found out after I completed this design that apparently gradients are acceptable, but I love the look of the dot screens--it just emphasizes the retroness of typewriters.) Below is the design I am entering this week. If you like it, please vote for it by clicking here.

Once you're there, all you need to do to vote is click on the Vote in This Week's Contest link on the right, then find my design and click on it (a green border will appear around the image). Make your way through the remaining pages, clicking on any other designs you'd like to vote for (you can vote for as many as you like!), and click the Review My Votes button on the bottom of the last page. When you have reviewed your votes, you can click Submit...and that's it! Designs that make the Top Ten are automatically offered for sale on the Spoonflower site!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home