Friday, August 10, 2012
Friday Fotos and Faves
I've been complaining all summer that it's been too cold, but this week we finally received a blast of summer heat, with unseasonable temps in the mid-90s. Finally! Fortunately here in Seattle we have no humidity, which makes the heat a little more bearable, but we also have no air conditioning, so after a couple days of extreme weather, the house is a bit hot. Here are some links I found while sitting in front of the fan!
1. Craft fads through the decades
2. Fat quarter wrap skirt
3. The amazing miniature world of Christopher Boffoli
4. DIY floppy disk planters (via Poppytalk)
5. COLORS Magazine now available online for free
6. DIY swing made from a skateboard
Enjoy, and have a great weekend!