shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's All Greek to Me!

Someday when I have more free time (yeah, right!), I'd love to learn how to really sew, and by that I mean doing more than appliqué stitching and hems around tea towels. The only sewing class I took was in 7th grade Home Ec, and while I'm able to do the basics, I dream of someday completing a huge quilt! Someday.

Until then, I am content with letting everyone else do the sewing when it comes to using fabric I've designed. When I receive pictures of something someone has made using penny candy fabric, I am always in awe. File this next one under: How did he do that?! These awesome Mix Tapes Greek letters were crafted and sewn onto sweatshirts by Stephan. Stitched and embroidered so perfectly. I love it! Thanks for sharing, Stephan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home